The master programme in accounting prepares students for managerial and accounting roles, such as chief financial officers, auditors, controllers, accountants, and management / accounting consultants. The objectives of the program are the following:
* Developing technical accounting skills;
* Developing skills related to the selection and treatment of information;Developing decision making skills;
* Developing critical judgement and solving problems skills;
* Developing personal skills important for a career in accounting;
* Developing research skills that will enable participants to do a research project such as the master thesis;
* Development of a relevant professional network.