- For students wanting to specialise in marketing within the banking and financial services sectors
- Acquire the technical knowledge to understand how financial services products work, together with the marketing acumen necessary to compete successfully in this highly competitive sector.
- Undertake non-assessed intensive computer training covering Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Datastream, Eikon, MorningStar, S&P Capital IQ and other key financial databases and software systems
- Enjoy a range of innovative optional modules and dedicated career pathways with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Chartered Banker Institute (CBI) to tailor your studies to match your career aspirations
- Gain professional recognition and join a worldwide network of like-minded individuals to help build and sustain your career.
About the Program:
- Language Test: TOEFL 90 (minimum), IELTS 6.5 (minimum)
- GPA: 3.00