- For students interested in a career in investment analysis or portfolio management
- Established in 1973, this was the very first Masters degree in finance in the UK and over the past 40 years has gained an international reputation for providing excellent training and academic knowledge
- Undertake a non-assessed financial database training course delivered by the data specialists from providers including Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Bureau Van Dijk, the Standard, and Poor’s Global Market Intelligence
- Includes a company analysis workshop run by a practitioner to help develop practical investment understanding, augment presentation skills and provide an insight into current real world information
- You have the opportunity to work towards a qualification from the CISI in addition to your MSc to increase your employability.
About the Program:
- Language Test: TOEFL 90 (minimum), IELTS 6.5 (minimum)
- GPA: 3.00