- Ideal for anyone wanting to start or progress their career in the finance function of an organisation and then move into general management later.
- Gain a solid foundation in finance, an overview of the management functions within an organisation, and an introduction into the main ideas and functions of international business and marketing.
- Choose from a full range of options in both finance and management, so it is possible to tailor your studies to match your career goals.
- In addition, intensive computing training covering Datastream, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, BvD Orbis and Zephyr, and other financial databases and software systems including STATA and VBA, is incorporated into relevant modules.
Other available programs from University of Exeter Business School
About the Program:
- Language Test: TOEFL 90 (minimum), IELTS 6.5 (minimum)
- GPA: 3.00