The Cambridge MFin focuses on the theory and practice of finance, drawing upon the University of Cambridge's long heritage of excellence in teaching and research.
- We are one of only a few Master of Finance programs in which 100% of the class has existing work experience in finance.
- The Master of Finance is taught within Cambridge Judge Business School - a world-class provider of business education that has strong links with the banking and finance industry.
- The School is situated at the heart of the University of Cambridge - a world-renowned institution with an outstanding heritage of teaching and research in finance.
- Finance practitioners play a central role in the delivery of the programme - through teaching, seminars and involvement in projects.
- All of this combines to produce an exciting array of opportunities through which to develop your career in the finance industry.