The Master of Science in Applied Finance (MSAF) program at the GW School of Business (GWSB) produces leaders in the field of finance. The program focuses on risk management, financial engineering, banking, corporate finance, and portfolio analysis and management. It has been designed to combine quantitative and computer skills with financial theory and applications. The MSAF program qualifies as a STEM program.
Other available programs from The George Washington University: School of Business
About the Program:
- Language Test: TOEFL 80 (minimum), IELTS 6 (minimum)
- Other: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with credit hours in Advanced Mathematics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Financial Accounting, Managerial Finance, Statistics.
- Male/Female students: 50% / 50%
- International students: 75%
- Number of countries represented: 4
- Educational background/ Undergraduate majors:
What people are saying:
How do you fit the school
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched Master's programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full Master's experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.