Become licensed to treat adults/children with emotional, mental, and physical challenges through Fisher’s master’s in mental health counseling program.
The program prepares you for work in a number of different settings, including:
- Community agencies;
- Managed behavioral health care organizations;
- Outpatient mental health programs;
- Residential treatment and rehabilitation settings;
- Substance abuse treatment programs;
- Schools and corporations with employee assistance programs;
- Colleges and universities;
- Private practice.