The key features of the Mathematical and Theoretical Physics program are:
* Cutting edge research in fundamental concepts of theoretical physics;
* Covers the lack of joint education in physics and mathematics;
* Special emphasis on the research activity of students themselves;
* Provides a unique educational environment in the fields of theoretical and mathematical physics;
* Renowned faculty with international experience and collaborations;
* Incorporates a variety of disciplines covering major topics in mathematical methods;
* Diverse and strong collaboration with international and Russian partners and publications in top journals.