Strategy is the art and science of navigating the competitive landscape, understanding it and allocating resources appropriately. Without strategy, no company can prosper in the long run. Competitive intelligence, on the other hand, is essential for building strategy, detecting and interpreting developments, securing the company and influencing its environment.
This hybrid programme combines both fields. The MSc International Strategy & Influence provides students with the distinctive competencies necessary to succeed in the knowledge economy. It is designed to train students in:
- the challenges of strategic management of firms working in an international and globalised environment
- the skills and knowledge to develop strategies drawing on competitive intelligence methods
- legal methods of influence
- executing strategies based on the organisation of knowledge and appropriate skills in using information as a strategic asset
- designing the right organisation and the appropriate managerial structure to operate corporate strategy in the global economy.