This course is aimed at students from a range of backgrounds who don't necessarily have a background in marketing. Whether you want to work for a major international organisation or small-scale start-ups, our MSc Marketing degree will ensure you learn the theory, tools and techniques needed to develop into an effective marketing professional ready to operate at strategic and tactical levels in industry.
What you’ll gain from this degree?
- a Graduate Gateway accreditation from the CIM which means you will have the option to gain two professional qualifications - the Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing and the Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing.
- the opportunity to attend different advanced workshops with our industry partners and expert practitioners, where you will sharpen your practical skills.
- develop skills and knowledge to become a market-ready professional with a global outlook, equipped for a successful international career in marketing, business or management.
- evaluate the rigour and validity of published research and assess its relevance to the practice of conventional marketing and synthesise existing research to identify alternative approaches.
- demonstrate proficiency in the use of techniques of research and enquiry to draw conclusions from a critical evaluation of relevant conventional marketing issues.
What people are saying:
Write a comment