EADA’s Master in Marketing is designed to give you the key skills and knowledge to boost your international career in Marketing management at a time when digital technology is driving continuous change in the profession.
The Master in Marketing is built around 5 pillars that immerse you in the modern practice of Marketing Management.
* Business Growth. Gain a solid base for understanding the role of Marketing in developing any business – so you will be adding tangible value from day one of your next job.
* Marketing Strategy for a Digital World. Marketing is faster, more experimental, more technical and more responsive than ever - get at the heart of how to design marketing strategies that drive growth, now and in the future.
* Marketing Practice in a Connected World. Learn the Marketing tools for your immediate career goals – you will immerse yourself in the latest professional practice of areas such as Brand Management, Analytics & Insight-Driven Marketing, Multichannel Communication & Sales.
* Leadership program. Bring out the leader in you and learn how to get the most from yourself and from others in the exclusive personal development programme at EADA’s Residential Training Campus.
* Going Beyond. Make the most of your EADA experience and complete your profile by joining optional extracurricular activities which will broaden your experience and opportunities: Coding Academy (Le Wagon), Entrepreneurship and Consulting Clubs.