EADA’s Master in Marketing is designed to give you the key skills and knowledge to boost your international career in Marketing management at a time when digital technology is driving continuous change in the profession.
The Master in Marketing is built around 5 pillars that immerse you in the modern practice of Marketing Management.
- Business Growth - Gain a solid base for understanding the role of Marketing in developing any business – so you will be adding tangible value from day one of your next job.
- Marketing Strategy for a Digital World - Marketing is faster, more experimental, more technical and more responsive than ever - get at the heart of how to design marketing strategies that drive growth, now and in the future.
- Marketing Practice in a Connected World - Learn the Marketing tools for your immediate career goals – you will immerse yourself in the latest professional practice of areas such as Brand Management, Analytics & Insight-Driven Marketing, Multichannel Communication & Sales.
- Leadership program - Bring out the leader in you and learn how to get the most from yourself and from others in the exclusive personal development programme at EADA’s Residential Training Campus.
- Going Beyond - Make the most of your EADA experience and complete your profile by joining optional extracurricular activities which will broaden your experience and opportunities: Coding Academy (Le Wagon), Entrepreneurship and Consulting Clubs.