- For students wanting a deeper knowledge of accounting and finance with a view to enter a career in either field
- Gain a solid grounding in the fundamentals of financial management, financial accounting, and management accounting and will sharpen your quantitative skills in finance
- Learn about financial and management accounting processes combined with practical training on leading databases including Datastream, Thomson Reuters and other financial databases and software systems
- Specialise with optional modules including international taxation, derivatives pricing, domestic and international portfolio management, banking and financial services, and international financial management
- Attend guest speaker seminars and workshops from practicing fund managers and finance experts from leading banks.
About the Program:
- Language Test: TOEFL 90 (minimum), IELTS 6.5 (minimum)
- GPA: 3.50